What are Spot Passes?
Spot Passes (SP's) can be claimed by Non-Active Gifters by:
- Connect Wallet
- Claim Spot Pass
What does a Spot Pass (SP) do? First of all, it is a gift! Second, it allows a player to enroll into a certain school. There are 3 types of SP's: the Angelfish, Dolphin, and Whale SP. The Angelfish SP allows the player to join the Angelfish class without giving. This is done to help people learn about giving by directly experiencing it. For example, imagine that you have never given $100 to Charity. Here's your chance to get a minor feel for what it is like!
- How you will be notified of a free spot pass
Where do Spot Passes come from?
Each SP is Minted either manually or automatically by a player who has graduated.
- Early End Graduation
- Depending on the player's class that they have ended early, or shall we say "Dropped Out", anywhere from 3 to 24 SP's are minted for the Angelfish school.
- Normal Graduation
- No SP is minted when a player undergoes Automatic Graduation.
- Players who undergo Normal Graduation still receive Free Delegations.
- Free Delegation ("Free D")
- Free D's can be used to mint any SP. Players who mint SP's with their Free D will earn massive KP!
- Orca Graduation
- This one is massive! 120 Angelfish SP's and 3 Whale SP's are minted!
Who will receive Spot Passes?
Spot Passes are randomly given to Anonymice and Non-Active Gifters. Read more of who these players are in the Players section :)
Minting Spot Passes
- Connect Wallet
- Press/Click Delegations at the top-right of the navigation. If you do not see the navigation, press the 3-line icon at the top-right to expose the navigation menu.
- When you have more than $100 Free D, you will see a “Mint Spot Pass” button. Press that button.
- Select the Spot Pass level: $100 / $1,000 / $10,000. If you are unable to select the SP level that you want, this is a known issue on some mobile phones. To circumvent the issue, select a different SP level that you do not want, and then select the SP level you do want.
- Type in the number of SP’s you want to mint at the select SP level.
- I think you need to press a button after that :) —Genitwa (talk) 21:56, 8 July 2021 (UTC)
You will receive Karma Points for each SP you mint.
- Mint an Angelfish Spot Pass ($100 Free Delegation): receive 0.5 KP
- Mint a Dolphin Spot Pass ($1,000 Free Delegation): receive 4.5 KP
- Mint a Whale Spot Pass ($10,000 Free Delegation): receive 40 KP